I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [EXFO] Pendulum Paradox
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 pm by Rin Okumura

» [YGO]Master Rule 4
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm by Rin Okumura

» Da Striker HAS RETURRRRRRRRRNED
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 pm by Yuri~Senpai

» Will the Crystal Beast support even matter?
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 am by Haruka Kokonose

» Cardfight Area download:
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 pm by Rin Okumura

» How to earn BF
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Wed May 31, 2017 1:03 pm by Haruka Kokonose

» [MACR] Pendulum Switch
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 pm by TheArtOfAnime

» Kuuchuu Buranko
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Tue May 30, 2017 6:29 pm by Haruka Kokonose

» Mekakucity Actors and Reload Predictions
[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime Clock-10Mon May 29, 2017 7:10 pm by Haruka Kokonose

[Question/Discussion] Favorite Anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheArtOfAnime
TheArtOfAnime
BF : 17

PostTheArtOfAnime Fri May 26, 2017 11:15 pm

What is your favorite Anime and Why?

My favorite Anime would have to be between 2:
Inuyasha
Tokyo Ghoul

Both show a tremendous great work in story line/plot, Graphic Artwork, and Special Effects.

I'll admit; at first when I started Tokyo Ghoul- I had no idea what the show was about and I was lost for a bit. But then, I stayed with it, got a jump into the story line, and fell in love.

Inuyasha - Just Inuyasha <3
Absolutely best Anime I have ever seen. Everything about it just makes me go to a different place and enjoy the incredible aspects of this show.

Well there you have it; those are my favorite animes and a description on why they are my favorite. What's yours?
Haruka Kokonose
Haruka Kokonose
BF : 26

PostHaruka Kokonose Sat May 27, 2017 9:32 am

First of all it is extremely hard for me to pick! But if I had to pick at least three I'd go with Bungou Stray Dogs, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Mekakucity Actors.
Rin Okumura
Rin Okumura
BF : 18
https://assaultbwduelacademy.board-directory.net

PostRin Okumura Mon May 29, 2017 1:58 am

3: Blue Exorcist.
When I first watched this anime, I immediately fell in love with it. I related(And still do relate) to rin in every aspect, and just enjoyed the overall lighthearted tone that the series managed to hold despite some dark, emotional times in the story. I'd enjoyed anime here and there for a little while, but when I finished Blue Exorcist, I really got into it to the extent I am now lol.
2: Tokyo Ghoul.
I honestly just love how deep and emotional the anime can be at times. While I'm more into the manga than the anime, I really enjoyed the artstyle, the characters and just the story in general. And before I forget, Touka is best girl.
1: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Oh boy... How to dive into this one. FMA was already a great hit but it strayed really far from the original story told by the manga. However, Fullmetal Alchemist, which was created a very long time after the original anime, followed the manga to the letter. The animation of Brotherhood was absolutely stunning, the characters were perfectly developed and thought out, and the story was a fucking journey. Brotherhood wasn't just a story, it was full of life lessons. It touched on human potential, morals, love, family and the bonds that we forge with the ones we care about. Equivalent Exchange doesn't just apply to the alchemy shown in FMA. It applies to relationships. It teaches us that every action we have, no matter how small, will echo throughout the course of our lives. If we put in a any amount of effort, the reward will be just as great as what we put in. Equivalent Exchange isn't just science or alchemy, it is life itself. There are many more lessons to learn from FMA Brotherhood, but that one is possibly the greatest of them all.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum